2009/09/28

Movie Mondays


With Mondays being blaaaah for most of us out there I offer some relief in the form of movies(how you enhance the movie is up to you). Strolling through Bird Dog Video, my favorite video joint, I can always count on the staff to offer up some great suggestions to delight my senses or escapism depending on how you look at it. This past weekend two movies were brought to my attention and with the "staff picks" tag on them how can I say no! Splinter recommended by Jim and Nerdcore Rising by Jacklyn were both very entertaining and a great way to end the "blaaah" of Monday.

Bird Dog Video
1333 16 Ave SW
403-398-2283

SPLINTER.... it will get under your skin

I always love movies that make me think twice about camping or just having my back to a dark forest. Splinter,Winner of 6 Screamfest awards, definitly satisfied the monster in me, thanks Jim!





NERDCORE RISING... when the nerds invade hip-hop

Now if your like me, a lover of documentaries then this is a must. Following MC Frontalot and his gang on their first tour across America, you begin to embrace your inner geek. Jacklyn, Awesome pick!

Click
here for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment