2009/06/26

The Worth-Less Sale Picks


The Worth-Less Sale has begun and I've spent the afternoon scoping out picks to stock up my summer wardrobe. I know what you're thinking, you work at Worth you get the discount already, but the reality of it all is that even though we get the discount, us shopaholics still have to control ourselves but now that the Worth-Less Sale is on, my bank account is open to a little discount shopping.

I've been eying the organic cotton Josh Podoll t-shirt (Down from $76 to $66) in the picture above teamed with the shorts from BNX (Down from $180 to $126). It's finally warm out in Calgary and I want nothing more than to be comfortable.

Keeping in theme with comfort, again Josh Podoll has my heart. The tunic pictured above is again very light and again organic cotton (Down from $210 to $147).

I'm really a big fan of Josh Podoll, as a sucker for romance I was very intrigued by how the company started in the first place. Josh Podoll the label is a husband and wife team who basically came together through the vision of organic fashion. You can read the story (here).

Anyways I'm off to try on some clothing, you better get here quick before I scoop it all up!

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment