2009/11/05

Street Style Aggregate: Looks We Like


As is natural for any blogger, often, I'll look over a short-list of my favorite blogs for a bit of inspiration. At least I THINK they're my favorite... 

Somehow, it's taken a while for me to realize that the "fashion" blogs I frequent the most, can get really tedious, which is why today, instead of vegging  out on reel after reel of authenticity objectified (fellow menswear blog followers will know what I'm referring to), I spent a bit of time revisiting some of my favorite street style blogs from years past; the blogs where clothes are being worn, not limply splayed for us (I'm one of them) fashion fetishists, who have a weakness for wanting what's new. 

So, here you have it! Some neat looking Europeans doing nice things with their clothes. Worth salutes you!


layers!

accessories!

everything!

still looks cool with an enviro-tote.

great colours.

*note: previous images courtesy of copenhagen street style


silhouette.

again, colours.

i love colours.

*note: previous images courtesy of still in berlin

weathered.

sheer, knit, blazer and mint. whew!

*note: previous images courtesy of hel looks

No comments:

Post a Comment