2009/07/02

New Arrivals: Rare by Rachel


When Rachel Gillett walked through our doors last Winter, it was like the gates of jewelry heaven opened up and presented us with our very own angel jeweler. Adorned in her signature multiple strand necklace it took every inch of will power in us not to grab at her neck.

After two sold out collections at Worth, Rachel's collection "Rare" is quickly becoming the talk of the town. Each piece is a unique consideration of Rachel's thoughts. Necklaces are all reworked to add the special touch complete with large roses, gold bubbles and pearl accents.

The new collection is by far the best one yet, if you're looking for that special piece to dress up or down an outfit then a Rare by Rachel piece is definitely the way forward.
$99.00

$179
$199.00
$131.00
$59.00
$161
$161.00
$121.00

$81.00

Rare By Rachel Profile

Who: Rachel Gillett
What: RARE by Rachel - one of a kind and unique jewelry fashions
Where: Born in Vancouver, BC. Raised in Calgary, Alberta.
Background & Inspiration: We all know the abundance of waste we are seeing each day, so it has become a personal goal of mine to ‘Go Green’ and explore the world of Re-Use. So many pieces of jewelry get forgotten and unused and I find it personally fulfilling to rejuvenate jewelry that has been dust-ridden and unworn, yet holds a story. Since a child I have always re-invented my own jewelry to suite my style. Almost a year ago I was inspired to start creating pieces and sharing them with friends and it went from there to the public.

What is RARE by Rachel:
An indulgence in one of a kind and unique jewelry fashions for yourself or any others who may want a taste of renewed charm.
I have created a unique collection of accessories consisting of earrings, bracelets, necklaces and pendants that have vintage flare and antique elegance. My collection has been reinvented from personal favorites and new found gems that now have the perfect appeal for any occasion.

It is common for people to receive jewelry from parents or grandparents which holds great value and sentiment but it simply doesn't work with your personal style. If that is the case, I offer my services to revamp those cherished accessories where the cost to you is my time and any extra materials needed.

2 comments:

  1. I bought a HOT pair of Rachel's earrings that I LOVE and everytime I wear them I get compliments! The only problem is they are so unique and memorable that I can't get away with wearing them everyday!!

    I can't wait to check out more in the Rare collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of her pieces and I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete